v

ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW
I LEARNED FROM T-SHIRTS

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Lesson 2. Exercise is good for you.


Ever since i was in kindergarten myself, people have been telling me to get exercise. If I asked for a lift to school, I'd be told walking was good for me. Did they know that the price of fuel was going to skyrocket when i grew up? The upshot is that now I can see even more merit in walking or riding a bicycle when a car isn't really necessary. So I guess you could also learn that lesson from this t-shirt that says BURN FAT, NOT OIL with a picture of a bicycle. The example I've shown here is even printed on organic cotton, for those of you interested in the environmental benefits of walking and cycling. And if you're in North America, the fact that it's made in the USA means less fuel will be used getting the shirt from the mill to you. It's enough to make your other t-shirts 'green' with envy.



Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home