v

ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW
I LEARNED FROM T-SHIRTS

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Lesson 7. It's all about mothers.

all about mom
I know it hasn't been long since my last post about mothers, but you see I'm posting this on Mother's Day, 2006. Now before you get worried that I'm neglecting my mother to be with you, let me explain. Two of our kids have chicken pox right now, so I'm staying home to look after them while their mother and her mother and my mother all have a nice afternoon. The two patients are both having an afternoon nap, so you and I can have another little chat. And what better subject on a day such as this than mothers? After all, I couldn't always read. So I needed a teacher before t-shirts came into my life. And my first teacher was mum (or mom as you may prefer to say it). In recognition of the important job mothers do as our first teacher, have a look at this shirt that says It's all about MOM You don't have to wait until Mother's Day next year to wear it either. Put it on once a week and it will remind you to call your mother. Which makes it a very useful t-shirt in my opinion.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home