v

ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW
I LEARNED FROM T-SHIRTS

Friday, May 19, 2006

Lesson 8. Walk.

green man walk symbol
This is something we should all do more of - me included. The trouble is, the world we inhabit has become so fast paced that we do everything electronically or mechanically. That is, we email information to our colleagues instead of dropping a note on their desk. Or we drive to a friend's place to pick up our kids rather than walk their and, importantly, walk back with them. Or, I post a hotlink to this shirt instead of buying one and inviting you to walk over to my place to check it out. Ok, maybe that last one is a bad example. But I hope you get my point. And I hope I see you (walking) in one of these cool green man walk symbol t-shirts next time I'm zooming down the street on my motorbike.

Btw, the walk shirt is from an online shop that mainly sells music related merchandise and is run by graphic designer Carolyn Mayer.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home