v

ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW
I LEARNED FROM T-SHIRTS

Monday, January 01, 2007

Lesson 18. 1.2 billion Chinese can't be wrong.

Chinese Happy New Year

I'm writing this on January 1 2007. So I still have plenty of time left to wish the billions of Chinese people in the world a Happy New Year with this Chinese HAPPY NEW YEAR t-shirt. It's from the Nationali-Tee section at Tee-Hee.com. I thought you should know about it as the year of the Fire Dog comes to a close and the Year of the Fire Pig begins.





If you want to know when will Chinese New Year be this year, in 2007 it falls on February 18. It is based on the lunar calendar and is celebrated as the Spring Festival in the People's Republic of China and elsewhere around the world.



Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home