v

ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW
I LEARNED FROM T-SHIRTS

Monday, May 29, 2006

Lesson 9. Decide for peace.

Albert Einstein peace quote
A couple of things led me to choosing this shirt design this week. The first is that I am reading Bill Bryson's travel guide across the scientific landscape called A short history of almost everything. The second is that East Timor, a country close to my heart, is going through a heartbreaking spate of political and ethnic violence - not altogether unsurprising considering the brutality they have suffered under occupation. So I was pleased to find this Albert Einstein peace quote shirt.

It features a photo of Einstein with the quotation "If we have the courage to decide for peace, we will have peace." I found this shirt at the philosophy shop which is run by philosopher Geoff Haselhurst and his partner Karene Howie.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home